Hon. Robert W. Bertucci (Ret.), Of Counsel
From 2001 until his retirement from the bench in 2018, Judge Bertucci served in the County Division of the Circuit Court of Cook County where he was the Assignment Judge for tax deed cases and presided overannexation, civil forfeiture, election, mental health and property tax cases. Prior to being assigned to the County Division, Judge Bertucci served in the First Municipal District where he handled civil and criminal cases. He later served as the Supervising Judge of the Evening Narcotics Division and then as a felony trial judge. During his 25 years on the bench, Judge Bertucci presided over countless motions, bench and jury trials. He successfully conducted thousands of settlement conferences in both civil and criminal matters. He also works as a mediator at ADR concentrating on financial, commercial, contract and business disputes, but mediates other civil matters as well.
Lake Forest College, B.S.
• Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D.
• Illinois Judges Association (Past Board Member)
• Chicago Bar Association (Election Law Committee)
• Illinois State Bar Association
• Illinois Supreme Court (Special Advisory Committee for Justice and Mental Health Planning, September 2014- Present )
• Justinian Society of Lawyers (Past President)